Noel Carroll, former senior vice president and market manager for M&T Bank’s Greater Baltimore/Western Region, will serve as senior vice president for retail banking for the tri-state area.
In addition, M&T Bank announced the following appointments in our area:
• Linda Knast will serve as regional sales manager for southern New Jersey and will manage 17 retail branches in Ocean, Monmouth and Atlantic counties.
• Pamela Jett will serve as the regional retail manager for 17 branches in Hunterdon, Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Camden, Burlington and Gloucester counties.
Redfeather Communications welcomed Elana Stein as public relations manager. Stein is an accomplished public relations professional and social media strategist who has spent over a decade in the field.
Reger Rizzo & Darnall’s Harris J. Chernow, chair of the firm’s national Franchise & Distribution Practice Group, has been selected as 2016 Legal Eagle by Franchise Times Magazine. The annual list highlights attorneys who have made a significant impact on the franchise industry. Chernow concentrates his practice on franchise and business matters.
At its First Annual Thank You Celebration on Feb. 29, Crossroads Programs celebrated its volunteers and supporters. Special awards were presented to:
• Reverend Frederick C. Johnson of the Christ Baptist Church in Burlington for his overall support
• Michelle Serio for her role in collecting holiday gift donations for Crossroads’ youth each year
• The Pemberton United Methodist Women’s Group for their work in supporting the residents of a Crossroads’ residential treatment home
• Dr. Sara Fonseca for her ongoing support of a Crossroads’ residential home
• Phi Beta Sigma for its involvement and support of Crossroads’ Capable Adolescent Mothers program.
The Greater Woodbury Chamber of Commerce chose Morris Graphics Inc. as their member to display in the Chamber Broad Street window for the month of April. The company provides printing and direct mail services for clients throughout the nation.
Rowan College at Burlington County (RCBC) unveiled the first images of the state-of-the-art Student Success Center that will serve as the gateway to a transformed Mount Laurel campus. The building is expected to open in fall 2017 as the signature piece of transitioning Mount Laurel into a full-service campus.
USClaims has been voted the No. 1 Litigation Funding Provider by readers of the National Law Journal in the publication’s “Best of 2016” survey, the fourth straight year the company has earned the honor.
Cartus Broker Network named Coldwell Banker Preferred’s Haddonfield and Moorestown offices a Gold Award winner for their outstanding performance during the past year. Less than 41 percent of the Network’s principal brokers achieved Excellence Award recognition at this level or higher for their performance in 2015.
Kennedy Health donated $10,000 in support of the 7th Annual CBS3 and CW Philly “Change the Luck of a Child” Telethon to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) of the Philadelphia Region. This year’s event is expected to surpass the 2015 telethon, which raised more than $1.1 million.
Camden County College dedicated its student services center to former trustee, Louis F. Cappelli Sr. exactly one year to the day from his passing. Family members, former students, fellow trustees, college officials and other associates attended a dedication ceremony this month in his honor.
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating named Comfort Now by Bob McAllister an Elite Diamond Contractor, the highest level of accreditation given by the manufacturer. Of the nearly 3,000 HVAC contractors nationwide who meet the requirements, only a small percentage are chosen to receive the Elite designation.
Published (and copyrighted) in South Jersey Biz, Volume 6, Issue 4 (April, 2016).
For more info on South Jersey Biz, click here.
To subscribe to South Jersey Biz, click here.
To advertise in South Jersey Biz, click here.