• Taking over as Chair of Goodwill’s Board is Lou Colameco, owner and president of Wellshire Farms in Swedesboro.
• Philadelphia resident Frank Schickling, senior director and team leader of BNY Mellon Wealth Management is the new vice chair.
• Moorestown resident Frank Giordano, president of Atlantic Trailer and Leasing and president and CEO of The Philly Pops, takes over as secretary.
• John Nihill, CPA, partner at Wipfli, LLP, continues in the position of treasurer.
• Senior Vice President of Corporate Synergies Ron Weiss will serve as member-at-large.
• Gregory Montanero, vice president and executive director of Drexel University’s Federal Relations Office of Government & Community Relations, will continue to serve on the executive committee as past chair. NAI Mertz has announced that Vice Presidents, Rebecca Ting, SIOR and Roy Kardon, SIOR, have been appointed to the 2016 slate of officers of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) New Jersey Chapter. Ting will serve as president, and Kardon as secretary.
Lourdes Health System recently appointed Annmarie Horan, SPHR, SHRM-SCP chief human resources officer. In her role, Horan is responsible for employee policies, practices and human resources operations for the health system. She comes to Lourdes from Virtua Health, where she was vice president of human resources.
Hire Edge Logistics Personnel promoted Rafael Padilla from director of safety and compliance to general manager for the entire Mid-Atlantic region with HELP. Also promoted from dispatch manager to regional operations manager is Dan McLaughlin, who will run operations from New York to Virginia.
Ellen Bailey has been appointed a member of the Stockton University Board of Trustees after being sworn in on Feb. 24, 2016. Bailey is the first former Stockton staff member to join the Board of Trustees. She focuses her practice at Eckert Seaman Cherin & Mellot, LLC primarily on business litigation, with an emphasis in the areas of general commercial litigation, mass tort litigation and product liability.
Glenn A. Zirbser(pictured) has been named senior vice president and CFO of Kennedy Health. In this position, Zirbser will serve as a key member of the executive management team, providing leadership and direction to the financial health of the organization, controlling assets and directing budgetary accountability, along with financial strategic initiatives.
Radwell International will relocate its world headquarters to 1 Millennium Drive in Willingboro, Burlington County. The company has purchased the 311,000-square-foot Medco Facility, previously owned by Express Scripts and will consolidate all New Jersey operations into the facility.
Six Kennedy Health nurses were honored with the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses, as part of the national DAISY Foundation's program to recognize nurses who go above and beyond every day. Kennedy Health’s DAISY Award winners for the fourth quarter of 2015 are:
• Linda Fleming, RN, CMSRN: Kennedy University Hospital – Stratford
• Janis Hullihen, LPN: Kennedy Health Care Center
• Catherine Mikle, RN: Kennedy University Hospital– Cherry Hill
• Marjorie Rothman, RN: Kennedy Home Health Care Department
• Rachel Sharpe, BSN, RN, CMSRN: Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
• Elizabeth Sparaco, RN: Kennedy Health Alliance – Ambulatory Services Department
Wohlsen Construction Company has been named the winner of a National Safety Merit Award from Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). The 2015 award winners were selected from ABC member firms that achieved Diamond, Platinum and Gold status in ABC's Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP).
NAI Mertz announced that Julie Kronfeld has earned SIOR designation from the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, the leading professional commercial and industrial real estate association. Kronfeld joins the ranks of only three other female commercial real estate professionals that hold the SIOR designation in the state of New Jersey.
Kennedy Health board member John P. Silvestri was named Nonprofit Organization Chairman of the Year for 2015 at the recent NPO Awards Celebration presented by the Nonprofit Development Center of Southern New Jersey (NPDCSNJ) in partnership with SNJ Business People magazine. Awards were presented to individuals and leading not-for-profit organizations in seven categories.
Published (and copyrighted) in South Jersey Biz, Volume 6, Issue 3 (March, 2016).
For more info on South Jersey Biz, click here.
To subscribe to South Jersey Biz, click here.
To advertise in South Jersey Biz, click here.