The Non Profit Development Center of Southern New Jersey and South Jersey Biz have partnered to recognize year’s best in nine NPO categories.
The winners for 2016 include:
• Chairman’s Award: Mindy Holman/Holman Automotive
• Executive of the Year: Karen Talarico, Esq./Cathedral Kitchen
• NPO Community Partner of the Year: Theresa DiVietro/Land Dimensions Engineering
• NPO Co-Trustees of the Year: John H. Geaney, Esq./Capehart Scatchard and James Greene/TurnKey Title, LLC
• NPO of the Year: Hopeworks ‘N Camden
• NPO Advocates of the Year: Deborah L. Duncan/Center for Non-Profits and Jerome T. Pipes/Camden Area Health Education Center (Camden AHEC)
• Best Collaborative Effort of the Year: Millville Neighborhood Alliance
• NPO Young Professional of the Year: Lloyd Freeman, Esq./Archer
• NPO Employee of the Year: Patrick Barry/Catholic Charities–Diocese of Camden
Published (and copyrighted) in South Jersey Biz, Volume 7, Issue 2 (February, 2017).
For more info on South Jersey Biz, click here.
To subscribe to South Jersey Biz, click here.
To advertise in South Jersey Biz, click here.